Sunday 19 October 2014

Emily's review of the ITTP TEFL Online All Inclusive 130 hour Int.CertTEFL/TESOL program

As a recent graduate of their online program (all inclusive 130 hour), I have nothing but positives to write about this program in terms of course content and general communication with their office.
It is true that an online course might be for everyone, but for me it was a necessity as  I had to have TEFL certification to be able to extend my work visa.
I signed up with ITTP TEFL Online based on positive reviews on teflonlinereviews and I was initially impressed with the promptness which the ittp office got back to me after I submitted my application and after I paid my course fee. This was a big deal for me because past experience suggested that not every company is so forthright after payment has been sent and accepted.
The course was very user-friendly and logical to follow, and a week after completion I received my certificate without issue.
Again, I’m not claiming that this course will suit everyone’s needs necessarily, but for me it ticked all the boxes and the quickness and ease which I was able to complete it meant that my work visa wasn’t interrupted.
If anyone has any questions then I’ll be happy to help out.
I can be contacted via email or skype (pls email me first for my skype ID as I don’t wish to publish it openly on a reviews page)
seeemilyplay1982 [at] gmail.com
Emily Carr

No comments: